Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cup Cakes Madness!

If u observed lately, the cute cup cakes are taking the place of delicious and mouth watering cakes!! Cup Cakes are the current trend and if you say NO to cup cakes, people might think that you are soooooo left out!!

If we see, cup cakes are being baked and decorated in rather many ways - it looks so cute and beautiful that you can't resist. Trust me, the cup cakes fever are everywhere that it is even being ordered for weddings, birthday party and u name it - any event!


So, to avoid myself from being called "ketinggalan zaman" or " left behind", I wanted to try cup cakes. And the most I wanted to try is Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting! and, yeah, red velvet is popular due to its colour and of course , the taste! And, me, myself being a fan of all this websites offering the deals, I looked for any of these people to offer any deals on cup cakes and TADAAA, MilkADeal offered cup cakes deal! Yippie! 


And so, I bought 3 of this deal since my bf's birthday was around the corner. So, this was the deal (RM15 instead of RM25 for 6 Red Velvet Cuppies OR 1 Red Velvet Mini Cake OR 4 Large Cuppies in Multiple Flavours OR 1 Mini Cake in Multiple Flavours from YM's Sweet Cuppies n Cakes, Ampang [40% OFF]).

For the first trial I ordered a mini Red Velvet Cake for my bf's birthday. The candles and the wordings I had to buy at a cake shop.




This is the Mini Red Velvet Cake from YM's Sweet Cuppies n Cakes. The cake was not sweet,contradict to the blog's name! So it failed to be categorized as dessert! And the cream cheese somehow tasted not so good. I believe it's for the value of RM15! Overall, I was disappointed with the cake! And imagine I had two more vouchers to redeem!

I redeemed the last two vouchers somewhere when it was about to expire. I ordered 4 Large Cuppies (Almond Flavour) and 6 Red Velvet Cuppies!




This is the 4 Large Cuppies (Almond Flavour) Trust me, it tasted like poison!!!! Me n my bf ended up throwing this cuppies at the cats! (Wasn't abusing the cats) :D. And the fondant tasted like chewing gum!!!!




And, this is the 6 Red Velvet Cuppies!! Tasted ok - ok! The red velvet cuppies that I had for my birthday was delicious! I thought this would be the same but nah, The quality provided was based on the price paid! And I decided, I will never ever order any cuppies or cakes from this lady! Fail!

2 comments:

  1. Cup cakes are heavens!! when it is baked with love and utmost quality~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...ketinggalan zaman huh ... :)

    ReplyDelete