Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crab Cravings!

So, yeah.. FOOD is an interesting topic for everyone and I don't think there would be anyone out there that doesn't like FOOD! My current addiction has been on foods, I'm more interested in trying various types of dishes, be it Indian, Chinese, you name it, I'll try it.

I realized that I'm actually in love with foods like a year ago but then, it just strike my mind to start a blog on Food. Oh yeah, I know there tons of blogs reviewing on food but why can't be one of them right? So, to start of, I have tried foods at many places but I just didn't keep track of it.

So, since I had the idea of starting a FOOD blog, so yeah, I'm starting to keep track on where I do dine and on those stuffs. Alright, to Re-launch this blog and transforming this personal blog to Food blog, I'm starting my review with a Seafood restaurant! :D ( Was bugging my BF to treat me crabs as I was craving for crabs like for months!

There is this Seafood Restaurant located in Section 2, Wangsa Maju, nearby the Hospital Tentera. (Forgot the restaurant name). I have dine here so many times and the price here is very reasonable. My dining company has been always my loved one - my boyfriend. We have this mutual understanding when it comes to food. ;)

So, I chosed the vege dish - Kangkung Masak Belacan. The amount of belacan used was just nice and goes well with rice.







We ordered two crabs - cooked separately. And this is Sweet and Sour crab. Nice, was not spicy even though cili padi was added. Gravy was just nice. And yeah, the crab, well, crab is always good once you get down to it.



Deep fried kerapu masak kicap.The fish was crispy so does the ginger. The ginger was deep fried as well. Overall, the fish wasn't oily even though it was deep fried. Loved this dish. It was delicious.



And this is the other crab - the lady suggested it to be Black Pepper. It was cooked with some kicap and it tend bring down the Black Pepper taste. So, it didn't really pleased me. Overall, was ooook! The meat was there regardless the taste!

For drinks, we ordered Chinese Tea and altogether the cost = RM97.00. Oh yeah, plus the Asam Boi and extra rice. After all this makan2, I was something like Ular Sawa!! Bloated! So, there gone my Crab Cravings for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment